- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
C11 - Chief of Staff, Internal Audit, Innovation & Analytics
C11 - Chief of Staff, Internal Audit, Innovation & Analytics
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Audit
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18057724
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 1500 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi's numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
This role directs the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi's respective regulators, globally.
The Audit Innovation and Analytics function works with members of Internal Audit to identify automation opportunities and develop processes to support the development of audit analytics. The candidate will be required to have strong project management skillsest. In addition, the candidate will plan and direct all administrative, financial, and operational activities for the department's Head of Innovation. The candidate will assist with monitoring and reporting of projects of high importance and will interact with senior level executives throughout the bank.
• Demonstrates strong project management skills to help drive the acceptance and governance of Innovation strategic initiatives (e.g. Innovation Lab, Product Support, and Continuous Auditing) within Internal Audit.
• Interact with senior management to obtain project deliverables in a timely manner
• Project planning and reporting to Innovation team leadership
• Communicating key Innovation initiatives to broader IA team
• Assist the department Head of Innovation in tracking project deliveries and addressing challenges
• Develops effective senior line management relationships and has a strong understanding of the businesses.
• Uses excellent communication skills and presentation development skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners. May negotiate internally often at higher levels on matters which will have a major impact on the area managed.
• Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
• Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking. Consulted often by others for advice and opinions and recognized as a leadership role model.
• Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
• BA/BS or equivalent. Related certifications (PMP, CPA, ACA, CFA, CFE, CAMS, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
• Background in marketing would be a plus
• Project management experience
• Strong presentation development skills, displaying creativity and brevity
• Highly organized to keep track of multiple projects and priorities
• Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of various financial services products would be beneficial.
• Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
• Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
• Strong technical skills in Excel, Sharepoint, and Powerpoint
• Excellent analytical ability to understand business processes and related risks and controls, and develop innovative audit analytics based upon audit needs.
• Working knowledge of the banking businesses (i.e., Institutional Clients Group, Consumer, and Corporate Functions).
• Ingenuity in enhancing client support through innovative use of analytics