CCAR Strategy and Communications AVP # 104386
The Strategic Affairs team reports to our Head of Capital and Resolution Planning and resides within our CCAR Central Office. Our team partners with senior management across business and functional areas to support coordination/execution of strategic activities for our annual Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) submission for Credit Suisse Holdings USA. As part of the team, you will coordinate the development of internal & external reporting materials for senior management and regulatory agencies. You will also be responsible for the implementation and execution of ongoing CCAR communication and education strategy.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You will support key agenda and materials development for senior executive audiences and meetings (e.g. Board of Directors, Executive Committees, Senior Governance Forums).
- You will define key messaging for the CCAR Central Office to serve as "talk tracks" (talking points) for senior leaders.
- You will help to design and facilitate workshops/town hall/presentation sessions for Capital Planning and Stress Testing awareness & engagement.
- You will enhance and promote our training curriculum to inform business and functional areas of available CCAR training modules.
- You will provide ad-hoc support to the Head of Capital and Resolution Planning, proactively getting involved with key priorities and activities as required.
- You will build and maintain relationships with executives and senior management to provide support and guidance.
- You will develop your knowledge on current industry rule-making and industry developments regarding US regulatory reform.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 4-6 years of relevant experience in Finance, Capital & Liquidity Management (CCAR, RRP), or Business Management / COO functions.
- You have a solid analytical mindset: ability to analyze specific business problems, propose potential solutions, and participate with confidence in discussions around the most appropriate recommendation.
- You have excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- You can build and sustain positive relationships with key colleagues and senior management.
- You can work well under tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment.