CIB-Treasury Services - Global Digital Channels Product Manager – Vice President
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
About the Team
The Global Digital Channels team is responsible for product management and sales support of global Treasury Service client facing platforms including J.P. Morgan Access, Host to Host, PayConnexion, Receivables Online, Chase Quick Pay, and regional local channels EBICS, Russia Online, Saudi, FSI, Virtual Branch and Brazil Online.
The Digital Channels Product Management team has global responsibility for these client facing channels including strategy, product management, sales support, project delivery, fulfillment and client support.
About the Position
The Global Digital Channels Product Manager will:
• Own the client's end-to-end global online transaction initiation experience
• Interact with clients to better understand needs and identify opportunities for best in class solutions
• Define product strategy, roadmap and feature sets with input from regional and line of business teams
• Drive feature delivery in partnership with technology, operations, service, risk, compliance and legal teams
• Collaborate with implementation, support, sales and marketing in the rollout of features at the global level
• Demonstrate superior judgment to mitigate risk; foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and creative solutions are identified
- 5 years of experience in a product or product-related function with experiencein one or more of the following areas as a plus: consulting, sales, operationsmanagement, or technology
- Knowledge of cashmanagement, particularly global transaction initiation across all pay methodsand related clearing rules (NACHA, SWIFT, etc.)
- Successful trackrecord of leading large-scale initiatives in a matrixed environment
- Software developmentlifecycle with a preference to agile
- Highlycollaborative working style, with stronginterpersonal skills and ability to traverse across disciplines
- Ba chelor's degree is required, graduate degree in a relevantfield is a plus