CIB F&BM Program Manager - Associate
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
Manage / lead the delivery of Strategy and/or Regulatory projects for the CIB Controllers organization within the Controls and Cross-Functional Programs pillars Develop program/projects scope, goals, project plans and milestones Manage project timelines and track and execute against required deliverables Resolve conflicts and successfully manage project/tasks dependencies Identify and effectively solution for risks, issues and control gaps Facilitate working group meetings with stakeholders to communicate status updates, prepare/collate materials and document key decisions and actions with clearly identified owners.
PMO/Project Manager – Senior Associate – NY (Brooklyn)
J.P.Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Corporate and Investment Bank Finance & Business Management's goals are to ensure a sound control environment and provide financial advice to support the business strategy. This team is looking for an Associate to support the broad program, project & process agendas of the C&IB Governance and Program Management group. Our group supports a mixture of projects related to Finance and Operational processes and Regulatory changes across multiple businesses and functions in the Corporate and Investment Bank.
- Manage / lead the delivery of Strategy and/or Regulatory projects for the CIB Controllers organization within the Controls and Cross-Functional Programs pillars
- Develop program/projects scope, goals, project plans and milestones
- Manage project timelines and track and execute against required deliverables
- Resolve conflicts and successfully manage project/tasks dependencies
- Identify and effectively solution for risks, issues and control gaps
- Facilitate working group meetings with stakeholders to communicate status updates, prepare/collate materials and document key decisions and actions with clearly identified owners.
- Manage communication of project status updates to business sponsors and stakeholders, through presentations, project scorecards and reports.
- Build working relationships with stakeholders in the different businesses and functions supported by the team (e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities, Investor Services, Product Control, LEC, Accounting Policy, Operations, Legal, Compliance, etc.)
- Provide business and data analysis to large, cross line of business initiatives; analyzing and documenting key business discussions and requirements, managing timelines, risks, issues, and dependencies tracking action items and other project related materials.
- Coordinate working group meetings, setting the agenda, preparing meeting materials, documenting minutes and ensuring clear ownership of action items.
- Ensure proper governance is established around key projects and processes. Establish and facilitate forums for discussion of issues, progress, dependencies as and when needed.
- Work with cross functional and cross LOB teams to execute on project plans, ensuring issue/risk/dependency identification and resolution. Serve as “air traffic controller” on critical issues and act as key facilitator to ensure necessary decisions are made in a timely manner. Leverage appropriate SMEs and initiative owners to resolve challenges to Program objectives.
- Serve as SME/Project Manager for CIB projects to coordinate across dependencies and understand/minimize business impacts.
- The candidate must be a self starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of previous Project Execution experience (with a financial institution preferred)
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Strong control, process and project management skills with the proven ability to influence and drive results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated
- Ability to articulate complex issues concisely and communicate effectively and comfortably with senior people
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong analytical, data management and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a changing work environment
- Ability to execute tasks under aggressive targets and effectively manage to changes in plan
- Basic knowledge of securities and derivative products
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint required; MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of Corporate and Investment Bank businesses and high-level front to back transaction flow would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting a plus