CIB Machine Learning Center of Excellence - Project Manager
The Machine Learning Center of Excellence combines cutting edge machine learning techniques with the company's unique data assets to optimize all the business decisions we make. In this role, you will be part of our world-class machine learning team, and advance the state-of-the-art in financial applications ranging from pricing and credit models to natural language processing. Our work spans the company's lines of business, with exceptional opportunities in each.
The Project Manager role will require an understanding of requirements, operating models, business flows and data and then partnering with specialists to deliver appropriate solutions. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leader who can deliver in the following arenas:
- Contribute to the execution of target state strategy.
- Contribute to the implementation of Agile delivery development model.
- Lead complex projects to achieve business goals while maintaining internal governance and controls
- Engage with business partners and establish project requirement, priorities and deadlines; create project plan and track to key milestone date.
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success.
- Develop project plan and execution approach.
- Support the development and management of the project/application's business case.
- Foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated, and trends are anticipated and identified.
- Responsible for managing end-to-end production deployment process including creation of runbooks and support manuals.
- Responsible for submitting and obtaining data use, model governance and production support approvals.
- Responsible for submitting technical service tickets including user requests (EURC), change request (ITSM) and access requests (RSAM).
- Responsible for facing-off with executive leadership and LOB resources to deliver book of work.
- Promote and monitor compliance of application development activities with audit and information risk policies.
- Lead the post-implementation review evaluating project results, including client satisfaction.
- Promote effective teamwork and manage the resolution of interpersonal issues.
- Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Agile Delivery, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management.
- Minimum of 8 years of software delivery in Agile environment interfacing with both technical and business teams
- Must have familiarity with Unix environment, Anaconda/Python libraries and machine learning model development
- Understanding of Big Data (Hadoop/Spark) and AWS concepts would be preferable
- Knowledge and experience using project management software such as Jira, Confluence and Sharepoint
- A College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience, preferably in a computer science or engineering discipline
- Experiencemanaging geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups withstrong team management, leadership and coaching skills
- Abilityto listen, analyze, influence, negotiate and use judgment to solve complexissues in order to accomplish project goals
- Experienced self-starter that can take ownership of programs and projects, set timelines, work with sponsors, understand strategy or reasoning for completing the effort
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop strong client relationships