CONSULTANT, Customer Experience Measurement, Location Nationwide
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Deloitte Services LP - Global
- 12 déc. 17 2017-12-12
CONSULTANT, Customer Experience Measurement, Location Nationwide
Position: CONSULTANT, Customer Experience Measurement
Location: 100% Field-Based Travel
The Consultant at LRA by Deloitte is a field-based position that is responsible for leading quality-assurance examinations for various brand assurance programs for a hotel-specific client.
This is a project-based position.
We are looking for motivated, ambitious individuals who are looking to travel and work independently. The Consultant must have excellent judgment and analytical abilities, be well spoken, and have the ability to lead discussions with hospitality clients on business priorities in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. The Consultant will develop and deliver important summary presentations of evaluation findings to key client executives. In carrying out his/her duties, the Consultant will be expected to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment. The business of LRA by Deloitte is to offer clients information and feedback regarding their customers' experience. The Consultant is responsible for contributing to the development of, as well as providing, this high level advice and these recommendations to clients.
The Consultant will report to the assigned Senior Consultant and Operations Manager. Goals and objectives must align with LRA by Deloitte's core values: courtesy, professionalism, responsiveness and a devotion to client satisfaction.
Work You'll Do
Understand and contribute to the development of the client expectations and conduct the customer experience examinations to meet the unique expectations for their assigned client.
• The Consultant must be well-versed in each client's business and specific client requirements, the details of the customer experience program, and the methods and procedures of LRA by Deloitte
• Responsible for developing and producing accurate and consistent evaluations that include written reports in English
• Exercise high level of judgment in evaluating the clients' business operations and service, determining and recommending areas of improvement, and determining how to best communicate findings and recommendations
• Utilize experience in hospitality industry to serve as a quality consultant for clients. Develop and deliver meaningful and accurate summary presentations of each evaluation finding to key property/location level executives. The Consultant must interact with property/location management to review assessment data and must independently recommend strategies and suggestions for improvement
• Exercise initiative in formulating improvements in established LRA by Deloitte procedures. Provide recommendations to the Senior Consultant / Account Administrator to improve consultant tools, worksheets and training materials
• Represent the company in important client meetings and interactions. Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with clients' personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge
• Attend and contribute to team meetings and conference calls on a regular basis as deemed by the Senior Consultant / Operations Manager
• Attend and contribute to client meetings and participate in client programs
• Provide important quality-assurance information to clients, and use discretion to determine areas where the quality of the clients' business operations can be improved
LRA by Deloitte is the leading global provider of Brand Protection and Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. Our innovative brand standards field examinations, quality assurance inspections, mystery shopping programs, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many high-quality, global hospitality brands, as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail, and travel industries choose LRA by Deloitte to help them measure and improve the customer experience. Learn more about the LRA by Deloitte practice.
• Minimum of two to four years of hospitality and/or hotel operations experience
• Ability to analyze and synthesize data
• Proficiency with all current Microsoft Office programs and technology, including, but not limited to: iPad / tablet / notebook functionality
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, in English) with strong analytic and presentation abilities. Regional language capabilities may be required
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines
• Must be well-spoken, knowledgeable and able to develop and present examination results in a friendly, empathetic and helpful manner
• Must be a skillful and fluid communicator, possessing the flexibility to communicate effectively with each client representative in the style and manner that he or she prefers
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients' business models and needs
• Must be prepared to travel extensively throughout any region required by the client (100%, 52 weeks per year)
• Ability to obtain valid passport and/or valid travel documentation is required
• Ability to obtain valid driver's license (Americas only)
• Must reside in close proximity to a major international airport ( < 50 Miles)
• Management Operations experience within a hospitality and/or customer service field
• Management experience in Hospitality, Tourism industry or BA/BS degree in Hospitality or Business fields
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Requisition code: E18NATEASCHC023-LRA