CPQ Senior Business Analyst
Job Description This individual will serve as the primary contact with business clients to elicit requirements related to products and pricing. They will also validate requirements and designs; developing and maintaining strong relationships with these clients and keep them informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle. This individual will work as a liaison between Moody Analytics' business groups, product management, senior internal personnel, and with the application development teams-to. They will be responsible for configuring products within MA's Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) tools, to capture new product pricing and data models. Responsibilities:
- Design, build and implement maintenance and enhancement requests new and existing products to be launched within MA's CPQ tools
- Participate in cross-functional teams as subject matter expert to support system enhancements, as well as on new development as either the primary Business Analyst or collaborating with other Business Analysts
- Design and write specifications for new features and/or new releases according to business/client requirements. Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the design requirements.
- Support Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs within and across Moody's systems.
- Author thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question, including business requirements, use cases, and Business System Concept documents.
- Assist in the configuration of products, product/price rules within online tools
- Develop external and cross-functional relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders to develop insights for strategic and tactical decisions. Keep clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Resolve requirements conflicts between business units or between business and technology.
- Contribute to project planning activities.
- Provide content, high-quality documentation and review documentation for release or new features.
- May train on the technical and analytical aspects of the product.
- May assist with support calls that involve product management issues..
- Managing technical appropriateness and/or feasibility of requirements and designs.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related field required.
- 4+ years of experience as in Business Analyst in a similar industry
- System/business analysis experience required preferably in the CPQ space.
- Ability to coordinate and assist large teams in resolving complex analytical and technical issues.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions
- Strong analysis/quantitative skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Client focused, proactive and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple location
- Strong Access/Excel skills
- Strong CPQ skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Dynamics or other CRM
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.