- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 mai 18
C# - Full Stack Developer - Assistant Vice President #108156
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to join our Equity Derivatives Front Office Desk team.
The I.T. Development team is a key partner to the Equity Derivatives business and has been a major contributor to its recent success. A number of new and exciting projects have been initiated, enabling successful candidates to directly contribute to the success of the Business.
As an agile developer the successful candidate will work closely with business users and other members of the development team responding to their ad-hoc needs, generating projects on process improvements, delivering tools that will leverage the strategic applications as much as possible while meeting short term business needs.
- Work as part of the global development team, contributing to new functionality, enhancements and bug-fixes
- Demonstrate high intellectual capacity and in-depth knowledge of core programming and design patterns Design, build and test high performance and scalable application utilizing multi-threaded distributed methodologies
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to capture technical requirements and communicate business impact of changes to relevant teams
- Experience working in an agile environment with baked-in quality disciplines, such as TDD and test automation.
- Expert in one of the object oriented programming (OOP) language - C#, open to work in any programming language.
- Expert in advanced programming concepts - Threading, Asynchronous Programming, I/O, Networking, Serialization, Security, Performance and Memory tuning.
- Expert in latest full stack web frameworks (HTML5, Angular, React) and should be willing to try open source technologies and make amendments to suite our requirements.
- Experience designing solutions using NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic, Redis.
- Good to have understanding of sell side business - trade flow, market- making, risk and hedging concepts.
- Good to have understanding of Equity Derivatives products and Greeks as well as understanding of the data such as Volatility, Borrow, Fixings or Dividends.
- Highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult analytical problems.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Be an active developer and contributor to the team's delivery.
- Work closely with Quants/ Business to ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.