Our Technology department employs 140+ people and delivers all technology solutions used within the firm. We are looking for extraordinarily bright, articulate and dedicated computer science or information systems professionals to join our team. If you want to join a world-class investment management organization that operates in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and rewards talent with recognition and increased responsibility, then this is the right opportunity. Our team seeks individuals that are highly proficient in their respective technology platform, articulate, solution driven, client focused and proactive in building their technology skills.
- Innovation & Excellence: A successful team member has excellent broad technical and problem solving skills including the ability to innovate, drive change, and can quickly adapt to changing processes, priorities, languages, and ideas.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Our work is truthful, direct and unbiased. We protect sensitive and confidential information and exercise discretion in all aspects of our work.
- Courage: we are not afraid to fail. We accomplish difficult and high-stakes tasks in an environment with a high degree of uncertainty. We will sometimes be wrong, but we will always learn from our mistakes and improve.
- Curiosity: We always ask "why?" We don't accept the first answer or the easy answer; we strive for understanding. We do not report information; we provide insight and analysis by putting information into context. We solve puzzles even when we don't have all the pieces.
Cubist Systematic Strategies is one of the world's premier investment firms. The firm deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures and foreign exchange. The core of our effort is rigorous research into a wide range of market anomalies, fueled by our unparalleled access to a wide range of publicly available data sources. What you'll do
- You will be joining a high performing team of developers to support our Cubist business
- As a developer for our Cubist team Portfolio Managers, you will develop order management system components and libraries using C++ on Linux.
- You will develop trading tools for Quant traders using C++ (server and GUI).
- You will be developing components of the execution platform utilizing your strong C++ and low latency development experience
- You should have a solid understanding of aspects of Exchange/ECN connectivity, Order Management System, and High Frequency trading.
- Translate business requirements from the Cubist team into technology solutions that are scalable and can be centrally supported
We take care of our people
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years developing trading systems
- 7+ years of experience with C++/ C on Linux/ Unix.
- Experience with C++ 11,14 or 17
- Experience in programming in Python
- Knowledge of application level optimization for latency in trading systems and building trading simulators
- Solid understanding of real-time market data in the equities and futures spac
- Solid understanding of network programming TCP and UDP.
- Advanced experience in building libraries and server side components, STL, and Boost Libraries.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience working with FIX protocol.
- A familiarity with US and international Equity markets.
- A familiarity with Futures and FX markets.
- Experience in low latency programming (concurrency programming, shared memory) and Linux kernel.
We invest in our people, their careers, their health, and their well-being. We want you to concentrate on success and leave the rest to us. When you work here, we provide:
- Fully-paid health care benefits
- Mental and physical wellness programs
- Tuition assistance
- A 401(k) savings program with an employer match and more
Point72 Asset Management is a global firm led by Steven Cohen that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. Resting on more than a quarter-century of investing experience, we seek to be the industry's premier asset manager through delivering superior risk-adjusted returns, adhering to the highest ethical standards, and offering the greatest opportunities to the industry's brightest talent. We're inventing the future of finance by revolutionizing how we develop our people and how we use data to shape our thinking. For more information, visit www.Point72.com/working-here.
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.