Systematic fund are hiring a quant developer in New York.
- Implement automated/algorithmic trading systems and their components
- Implement signals and platform for automated market-making/stat arb strategies
- Work with strategies involving Central Risk Book, dissemination of Indications of Interest
- Integrate order management systems and execution management systems
- Automate trading workflows
- 5+ years’ experience working as part of a team supporting a quantitative/automated trading group.
- Experience with Python, C++ and SQL in a Linux environment.
- Experience with messaging (ActiveMQ/Tibco) and Google Protobuf/gRPC.
- Strong background in statistics, optimization, and market structure.
- Comfortable handling multiple projects and working on different problems.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline.
- Empirical, independent, detail-oriented mindset. Ability to work with multiple teams across the organization (front-office, traders, technologists, and external brokers)
Sense of ownership of his/her work, working well both independently and within.
Please send a PDF resume to Sara Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org