- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 juin 18
Capital Planning & Enterprise Risk Management – Audit Manager, VP # 114172
The Credit Suisse Internal Audit department has 350 staff members based in various offices across the world with the vision of being a compelling voice encouraging confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. We play a pivotal role in safeguarding the Bank's control environment, seeking to deliver helpful insights through audits and continuous risk monitoring activities to establish improvements within the control framework and ability to achieve objectives. You will be passionate about Capital Planning and Enterprise Risk Management (CPERM) with support to audit coverage of the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) submissions and the Intermediate Holding Company (IHC).
Reporting to the Head of Audit responsible for Capital Planning and Enterprise Risk Management (CPERM) coverage, you will be part of the team responsible for executing audit strategy in relation to the bank's Capital Planning and Enterprise Risk Management Capabilities as well as supporting audit activity specific to the IHC and CCAR submissions. The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading, coordinating and providing subject matter expertise in Risk Appetite, Risk ID, Scenario and Stress Testing as well as CCAR related audits to ensure that Internal Audit provides effective challenge to the broader process of establishing and embedding an aligned Capital Planning and Risk Appetite Framework across the Group, Divisional and Business Divisions constructs.
- Aid in the review/assessment of the Capital Planning process to provide assurance as to the program's compliance with regulatory expectations as well as providing assurance to the BoD and senior management.
- Identifying, interpreting and staying abreast with relevant regulatory requirements and market standard methodologies within the CCAR/IHC audit coverage approach.
- Ensuring that audits are executed in line with IA's audit methodology.
- Undertake continuous risk monitoring activities to aid/support the Head of Audit in the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) as well as ongoing assessments to develop and embed these frameworks where currently not deployed.
- Assisting in developing and producing regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reports to the BoDs, Senior Management and regulators.
- Participate in crafting and maintaining partner relationships.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You possess deep understanding of Capital Planning/Risk ID/Risk Appetite/Stress Testing and/or CCAR/DFAST gained working with either in Internal Audit, CFO or CRO of a major global bank or relevant Big 4 consultancy.
- Are you familiar with Market, Credit and Operational Risk Management?
- Proven internal audit experience, although not required, will be a significant advantage.
- Have you worked on change management reviews and possess strong coordination skills?
- Do you have excellent analytical skills and exposure liaising across multiple partners within Internal Audit and across the institution?
- A deep understanding of significant regulatory requirements impacting the financial industry and experience of dealing with regulators and regulatory examinations.
- Are you able to operate autonomously and as a part of a wider Internal Audit function?
- Ability to present complex concepts and issues in a simple and concise manner to diverse partners both verbally and in writing.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field is required. A Post-graduate degree and/or professional certifications in relevant field such as CPA, CA, CIA, CFA, or FRM is desirable.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in Internal Audit/Risk Management/Finance with proven exposure to internal controls and control testing.