Client Engagement Manager
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Corporation
- 25 mai 18 2018-05-25
Client Engagement Manager
Responsible for collaborating with leaders within the CIO and CTO teams to ensure the engineering, design and operations teams are fulfilling the requested technology requirements. The Engagement Leader is responsible for owning the relationship with the partner organization and driving the correct alignment of support on implementation from concept development to delivery.
Manages the engagement and partnership of LOB lead initiatives from initiation through implementation. Directs collaboration in the research of existing operations, procedures, workflow, product and service requirements to ensure a match across the portfolio of services within the Global Markets CTO teams. Support direction on decisions that may have significant impact across the functional teams. Works directly with senior management (CTO/CIO/LOB) to set strategic direction of engagement model. Has responsibility to ensure portfolio (including projects and services) are accounted for in the financial forecast.
Leads complex cross functional analysis and execution, multiple work streams, tight deadlines, engagement with executives and partners spanning multiple functions across the organization
Central point and representative on CTO supported initiates and projects
• Strong relationship skills and ability to navigate cross functional matrix
organization and work with all levels of management
• Demonstrated ability to understand business drivers, prioritize solutions, drive decision making and deliver against business goals and objectives
• Ensure capabilities across processes, people and technology to deliver client outcomes and project results.
• Understands the strategic direction set by leaders and ensure implementations focus and prioritize against them
• Interacts with senior management levels which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Serves point of contact and thought partner for internal resources
• Drives process and partner discussions ensuring shared understanding of process, critical inputs, roles and responsibilities and progress reporting
• Ensure stakeholder alignment and buy-in across partner organization
• On-going partner relationship management including obtaining/distilling partner feedback, technology release management
• Adept at building relationships and fostering a team oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and project management skills
• Strong problem solving/analytical skills
• Degree Required
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: