Cloud Security Architect
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Plein-temps, Intérim
- CitiHub - US
- 21 sept. 17
The Cloud Security Architect leads the design and development of innovative security architectures for protecting data deployed into different types of cloud and cloud/hybrid systems. This position will directly contribute to the overall global enterprise cloud architecture and lead the security vision and strategy around cloud-based applications, across all types (including Infrastructure, Platform, and Software as a Service (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS). The Cloud Security Architect will serve as the central point of contact for Enterprise Security for other Technology teams within the firm for all matters related to cloud security.
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid based systems. Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and the Microsoft Azure platforms. Based on business requirements, design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the firm and with appropriate security controls present.
- Represents Enterprise Security in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture. Acts as the ambassador and senior technical representative for Enterprise Security while engaging with other senior technical leaders throughout the firm in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions. Works with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into the TRP environments. Develops standards in partnership with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development.
- Leads training and technical forums, serves as both a formal and informal mentor, and executes other initiatives designed to share knowledge across Enterprise Security and/or Technology teams. Identifies, recommends, coordinates, and/or conducts informal/formal training sessions to deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools. Develops and executes strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge throughout the enterprise, as well as developing and mentoring more-junior security analysts and engineers.
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and, preferably, other cloud providers.
- Experience with assessment, development and implementation, operationalization and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
- Cloud Security and Architecture related certifications (Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, Amazon AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional).
- Masters degree in a Computer Science or Engineering field, with 7 or more years of experience preferred.
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc) preferred.
- Java EE software development experience, and experience with authentication/authorization in Java EE application servers (WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, etc) preferred.
- Architecture of mobile platform (iOS, Android) solutions, integrated with cloud-based services, preferred.
- Detailed understanding of SSL/TLS protocols and certificate-based solutions preferred.