Commercial Specialist - US
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CLS UK Intermediate Holdings Ltd.
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
To provide contractual and commercial support and expertise during the contract lifecycle from sourcing to contract execution on major and small initiatives. Work with all teams (Service Management, Security, Audit, Compliance, etc.) to ensure that Vendors are performing in accordance with existing requirements and regulatory obligations and support population of Vendor scorecard.
Essential Function / major duties and responsibilities of the job:
- Partner with stakeholders to develop contracts and agreements for services procured including developing statements of work (SOWs), requests for information (RFIs), requests for quotations (RFQs) and requests for proposal (RFPs).
- Establish contract management objectives, procedures, templates and workflow processes for vendor contracts and deliverable schedules. Maintain a contract management database that contains all executed contracts, as well as contracts that are under development but are not yet active. Moreover, track obligations, deliverables and contract change notes. Manage and control access to documents as appropriate.
- Effectively communicate a clear and concise contract overview (summary of key contract terms, risks, opportunities and service requirements) to key stakeholders and provide clarity on contract elements when required.
- Engage with Legal colleagues to ensure appropriate legal protections in contract as warranted.
- Engage with all teams to ensure that vendors are performing in accordance with existing requirements and regulatory obligations.
- Review and make recommendations to improve processes, procedures workflow and provide good practice contract management.
- Partner with vendors and key stakeholders to establish clear contract change control processes.
Experience / essential and desired for successful job performance
- 5 years Business/IT/Finance related experience with an appropriate financial services organisation/utility.
- 8 plus years contract and commercial experience working with all levels of business.
Qualifications / certifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with negotiating and managing contract lifecycles.
- Experience working with all key departments (Security, Legal, Finance, Audit etc.).
- Experience in managing large complex contracts in one or more IT categories.
Knowledge, skills and abilities / competencies required for successful job performance
- Track record of working within a company showing demonstrable success in role, ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the business values and company operation.
- Understand relevant market trends and vendors.
Success factors / ‘How’. Personal characteristics contributing to an individual’s ability to excel in the position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial acumen
- Highly organised
- Accurate and keen eye for detail
- Ability to work on own
- Communicate clearly (written and oral)
- Self-motivated and directed