Controllership Services Robotics Process Automation Sr. Consultant
Are you looking to assist Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), Chief Accounting Officers (CAOs), Controllers, and business unit finance leaders to help solve complex financial accounting and reporting issues through process automation? Our team of process automation specialists do just that. As a member of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) team, you will help clients achieve automation of manual business processes through the selection of proper techniques and methodologies.
Work you'll do
As part of the Process Automation team, your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with business process owners and experts to identify and document best use cases for RPA and define business cases to support automation
- Analyze and decompose business processes and design a strategy to automate these processes
- Support and manage all phases of the RPA project lifecycle, including design, development, testing, and deployment of automations of business processes using tools such as UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, or WorkFusion
- Support RPA Developers and Architects with development activities and assist with troubleshooting and resolving development related issues
- Help ensure project adherence to internal best practices and standards for RPA
- Constantly evaluate RPA strategy and approach and conduct research on emerging RPA approaches and technologies
- Develop and refine leading practice RPA approach and methodology
- Participate in RPA proposal creation and evaluations
- Explore and evaluate other emerging and leading finance technologies, including close automation, intelligent/cognitive automation, and advanced analytics solutions
Deloitte Advisory's Process Automation team helps our clients realize the art of the possible by implementing solutions to automate manual processes. We help define, design, develop, test, and deploy software automation solutions that emulate the activities of humans.
How you'll grow
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience assessing business processes, particularly within Finance/Accounting, as well as creating business process documentation (narratives, process flows, etc) using tools like Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy, result driven person
- Ability to energize teams through inclusiveness and connection with people
- Strong commitment to the customer
- Ability to multi-task and ensure timely deliverables
- Up to 80% travel (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at anytime in the future
- Experience working on RPA engagements as a process analyst, including leading development of Process Design Documents (PDDs)
- Hands on experience with and/or working understanding of RPA tools such as UIPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and WorkFusion
- Experience of large enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
- Understanding of IT environment infrastructures and experience with enterprise wide software implementations
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse work groups
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATRSRCGB001-FRT