Core Java / Full Stack Developer
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 août 17
Synechron, a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is looking for a senior core java developer with experience in enterprise level web development New York, NY. You will be responsible for developing complex online application that will integrate multiple platforms under core java
- 10+ years of experience in Java Development with at least 6+ years working with core Java and Java framework development.
- Experience with REST web service, MVC and Spring framework.
- Experience with Hibernate Querry Language
- Strong experience with design patterns, collections and servlets
- Good understanding in multi-threading
- Experience with development of applications with SOA and/or micro-services architecture
- Good understanding and experience in AngularJS front end development environment
- Good understanding of SOA and/or microservices architecture
- Candidate will be responsible for full life cycle development efforts in complex web application
- Candidate will be responsible for developing tools for application components using Core Java
- Candidate will develop frameworks
- Candidate will assist QA team in developing and executing manual and automated testing methodologies
- Candidate will review requirements, technical specifications, make recommendations and participate in meetings sessions.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 6000+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligence.