Corporate Finance – Internal Audit, Senior Manager
- Highly Competitive
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BSM Group
- 10 oct. 17 2017-10-10
BSM Group are representing a client seeking a Senior Manager in the Corporate Finance – Internal Audit space.
Our client, a global leading International Bank are seeking a VP for their corporate finance internal audit team. The Corporate Sector Audit team provides audit coverage of key corporate areas including Corporate Finance, Compliance, Legal, Anti-Money Laundering, Oversight & Control, Human Resources, and the Chief Administrative Office (Corporate Real Estate, Sourcing, Procurement and other general services).
This individual will lead and participate in audits related to Finance & Risk CFO Operations, Financial Information Reporting Solutions, Corporate Sector CFO, Resolution & Recovery, and/or Corporate Tax. The individual will evaluate the system of internal controls and prepare risk assessment matrices, audit testing programs, audit planning memos, and audit reports. The candidate will work closely with senior internal stakeholders/clients and should be able to complete assignments in an efficient manner with sufficient attention to detail to ensure accurate and thorough coverage.
- Lead and participate in audit projects from planning to reporting with limited supervision and deliver a quality product in line with department standards
- Identify risks, evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls
- Assess audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment.
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, establishing a culture of engagement while adding value.
- Document audit results and communicate issues to management
- Effectively manage audit engagement teams, performing timely review and providing honest and constructive feedback
- Accountable for meeting deadlines, adhering to department and professional standards and utilizing consistent methodology
- Provide continuous monitoring for certain key functions
- Contribute to a business climate and culture that encourages integrity, respect, excellence and innovation
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 7 years auditing experience or public accounting
- CPA or similar designation
- Working knowledge of GAAP, process lifecycles, and/or Corporate Tax preferred
- Proficiency in risk analysis
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner and with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan, lead and execute audit assignments
- Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards and complete assignments in an efficient manner
- Excellent communication (i.e., verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issue to senior management and influence change
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, highly organized, execution-focused, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Advanced desktop skills in products to support the above (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Proven ability to be able to complete projects on time and on budget, and adjust to changing priorities.
- Desire to learn quickly, be flexible, and think strategically.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org