Corporate Treasury, Associate
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 25 juin 18 2018-06-25
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets.
The Corporate Treasury team is responsible for managing the firm’s corporate cash management, capital management, as well as liquidity and FX risk management activities globally. The group also provides financial oversight on regulatory capital requirements and seed capital programs.
BlackRock’s central treasury is looking for an Associate with treasury, banking or other corporate finance experiences and a demonstrated ability to learn quickly, drive efficiency and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. The Associate will be responsible for seed capital operations, forecasting cash flows and non-operating income, coordinating capital repatriations, contributing to cash management operations and participating in related projects.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manage seed capital operations (coordinate the review and approval of “seed” investments in new products launched by BlackRock, execute transactions, monitor, analyze and report on the seed investment portfolio, prepare executive presentations)
- Monitor, forecast and report cash flows and regulatory requirements for the Americas entities
- Monitor, forecast and report the global non-operating income and global liquidity of the firm
- Prepare, coordinate and execute quarterly dividends and capital repatriation transactions for the Americas region
- Contribute as required to the cash management operations (daily liquidity, cash flow, funding, cash investments, payments, management of bank accounts and bank relationships)
- Contribute to ad hoc projects, financial analyses and other Treasury activities, such as FX hedging, debt financing, share repurchase and capital management
- Proactively look for opportunities to optimize Treasury processes and controls, enhance policies, reporting tools and data quality, as well as maintain operational excellence
- Effectively manage and be accountable for regular weekly, monthly and quarterly deliverables
- Partner with various internal teams on these activities, including Controllers, Tax, Legal, Product Management and Risk Management
Skills / experience requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preference for Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 3-7 years of treasury, controllers, banking or other corporate finance experience, with a track record of strong performance
- Prior experience in financial services, finance or banking operations, project management, risk management or capital market activities is desirable
- Demonstrable problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills, with exceptional attention to detail and rigor
- Self-starter, quick learner, team player with collegial orientation and desire to take on responsibility
- Organized and methodical, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to clearly articulate and present ideas both in written presentations and orally
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, with advanced or expert skills in Excel and VBA coding experience preferred, but not required
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.