Counterparty Risk Solutions Sales Specialist
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today’s global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning and BMI Research, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is majority-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Role: Counterparty Risk Solutions Sales Specialist
Location: New York
In this high-profile role, you will be responsible for leading the sales effort for Fitch Solutions’ Counterparty and Credit Risk Solutions across the US.
The successful candidate will be required to develop a business strategy and execute on sales plans to grow Fitch Solutions’ footprint in the Americas in the Credit Risk space.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implement a Sales Strategy for Fitch Solutions in the Credit Risk space, liaising with the necessary internal stakeholders where required.
- Driving new business sales in the Americas through direct client engagement – including identifying new prospects, initial engagement and sales negotiations.
- Working closely with Sales Directors in the US to build a consistent sales approach for Counterparty Risk Solution products for existing customers.
- Act as subject matter expert in the Credit Risk space
- Working closely with the Product team to ensure our value proposition is well crafted for new products and is well connected to our sales opportunity landscape.
- Growing the sales pipeline and increase the pipeline conversion rate for Counterparty Risk Solutions (specific targets will be confirmed).
Key Skills and attributes required
- Strong network within the Credit Risk community (Chief Risk Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Credit Officer level within Financial Institutions)
- Significant, demonstrable success in solutions sales.
- Solid understanding of rating agencies environment and deep knowledge of Credit Risk workflow (risk management requirements in strategic decision making, risk identification, risk quantification / quantitative modelling processes).
- Significant years experience, 8 years of risk management sales/business development experience within financial services.
- Proven track record in developing new business and growing revenue streams.
- Multi-level selling skills and experience dealing across global financial institutions required.
- Strategic thinking should be a personal strength.
- Self-motivated and able to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent English essential. Other languages beneficial.
- Travel will be required in this role.
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp