Creative Technologist VP
J.P. Morgan offers a broad range of financialservices. Whether we're creating new products or helping a smallbusiness expand its reach, we are builders at heart. Our globalteams are constantly iterating, solving problems and working together toempower people, small businesses, corporations and governments in more than 100countries. This role is in the wholesale payments business whichincludes treasury services, merchant acquiring, commercial card and tradefinance, together driving $11bn in yearly revenue and processing $6 trillion inpayments daily.
The data and design (d d) teamin JP Morgan is a rapidly growing team responsible for transforming the way weand our clients do business - balancing the art of decision making withscience. We are data scientists and engineers, design strategists andproduct managers. We model our payment network which represents 20% ofglobal US$ flow, to derive insights and create new revenue generating dataproducts. We work with our clients as well as our product, sales, serviceand operations teams.
The data and design (d d) team, in collaboration with theDigital Experience Design team, is looking for front-end developers that canwork with stakeholders, designers, and technology to implement experiences thatdelight our users and help change how our business functions. Candidate shouldhave incredibly high standards, be passionate about design and keep up with thelatest technologies.
- Significant experience with d3 and/or other data visualization libraries
- Understanding of data visualization principles and best practices
- Understanding of and experience with custom large scale apps using React/Redux or Angular
- Strong understanding of web standards
- Experience working with a UX team or design team
- Experience node, npm, webpack, and the command line
- Experience with Agile Development
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Identify ways to improve design and development
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Work effectively within collaborative team to identify and resolve issues
- Manage task effectively and prioritize accordingly
- 3 years of experience in application development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-driven problem solver with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Essential Skills:
- UX, HTML5, Node.js, CSS,
- Performing tuning, unit testing, and Debugging skills