- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 avr. 19
Credit Production Support Lead # 130335
The role is for a line business manager providing overall support to the COO Office for Global Market Technology, supporting multiple product lines (PL):
- Financial reporting & analytics.
- Financial budgeting & forecasting.
- Execution of a global workforce strategy to achieve firm targets.
- Headcount, outsourcing, software and T&E management, tracking and reporting.
- Ensuring key performance indicator (KPI)s are developed, tracked and reviewed.
- Reconciliation of Cost Accounting (CA) and Portfolio financials.
- Timesheet compliance.
Workforce and Headcount Management:
- Assist product line with Hiring processes.
- Complete monthly forecast to ensure on target/budget.
- Track and monitor progress against workforce strategy.
- Operational & Strategic Planning.
- Support the PL SPOC (single point of contact) with analysis for and resolution of funding gaps and issues.
- Support the PL SPOC with the annual budget planning processes across RtB and CtB.
- Adhoc activities to support product line operations.
- Central Services.
- Contract Management through MyShop processing; creation, quality checking, approval tracking and forecasting.
- Regional support for Americas in follow the sun model.
- Ad-hoc regional activities/support of COO.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have 5+ years in Financial Services environment with strong exposure to Information Technology and associated financial, portfolio and performance management experience.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Business/Accounting.
- You have high proficiency in MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You have strong communication skills - presentation, verbal and written.
- Problem solving acumen: you have the ability to understand complex issues and how they impact the organization.
- You have people leadership experience.
- You have a strong focus, high attention to detail and excellent data analytical skills.
- You have the ability to think strategically and challenge the status quo.
- You are experienced at building "trusted advisor" relationships with senior IT and business heads, with strong interpersonal and people skills (e.g. listening, coaching, facilitating). Good consulting, client relations skills and customer service orientation.
- You have the ability to influence change and/or improve existing processes.
- You are comfortable in working in a very fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Able to deal with sensitive and confidential issues appropriately.
For more information visit Technology Careers .