Cyber, Identity and Access Management Service - Advisory Project Associate 8
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offersopportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so,Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is anunparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arisingeach day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience,confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those uniquechallenges. Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
leverageDeloitte's IAM Methods 2.0 methodology to help clients control which employees,customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive corporate resources, andstreamline the process of managing the explosion in "digital identities." Work you'll do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team AdvisoryProject Associate 8, you will:
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes,internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
• Identify and evaluate complex business and technologyrisks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities forinternal control improvement
• Understand complex business and information technologymanagement processes
• Execute advanced services and supervise staff in deliveringbasic services
• Responsible to install, integrate and deploy the IdentityIQOR IdentityNow product in client environments.
• Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both theproduct and the implementation at the technical and functional levelappropriate for the situation.
• Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis anddocumentation.
• Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with theclients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
• Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. The team
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizationsmore confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendasthrough proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionalsprovide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory,and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs intoproactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the teamdeveloping the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Servicespractice. Qualifications
•8+ years plus experience in developing,implementing or architecting information systems
•8+ years plus with technicalarchitecture experience integrating identity management, access management andaccess governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications
•5+ years plus experience withinstallation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint IdentityIQ and/orIdentityNow product in client environment.
Identity Management familiarity in oneor more of the following areas:
o Single Sign On
o Identity Federation
o Enterprise Directory Architecture andDesign including directory schema, namespace and replication topologyexperience
o Resource Provisioning
• Identity & Access Governanceincluding Role based access control, access request and certification
• 1+ years managing projects through thefull system development lifecycle
• Must be willing to travel up to 80%within North America
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science,Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology,Finance, Business
•Must be legally authorized to work inthe United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any timein the future.
• Previous Consulting or Big 4experience preferred.
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM,or CISA certification a plus How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-beingprograms and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture whereour people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the businessarea you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATFPABE039-PA8