DEVELOPER - APP LEAD
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 10 déc. 18
DEVELOPER - APP LEAD
Grade 11A Java Application Developer Analytical Excellence
As a key member of the application development team, this individual will be responsible for leading the technical development and support for internal web applications supporting our Rating business.
- Deliver business value through application development and enhancements.
- Guide the development team through the process of design, developing, and unit testing.
- Interface with database development team, infrastructure, web developers, and other teams as needed.
- Interface and communicate effectively with business partners.
- Evaluate, assess, plan, and guide technical direction and architecture decisions.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and responsibility with assignments. This includes gathering and understanding requirements, technical specifications, design, architecture, implementation, unit testing, builds/deployments, and code management.
- Collaborate with onsite and offsite team members effectively.
- Should independently drive and execute complex technical requirements.
- Be an enthusiastic mentor to development team.
- Be a self-starter that is also an excellent team player.REQUIRED KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- B.S. in computer science or information science.
- 9+ years in Java J2EE building web applications.
- 5+ years of experience with related frameworks and technologies (Hibernate, Restful services Spring JDBC, MVC, JQuery, Ext-JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS etc.)
- 4+ years of experience with writing SQL queries and stored procedures preferably in Oracle database.
- 2+ years of experience with Web application development AngularJS, Angular 2. 0 or 4.0.
- Experience with modern development using Python.
- Experience with Web logic, Tomcat to include installation, configuration, trouble-shooting.
- Experience with API management and Could-based platforms and services (AWS, Google).
- Working knowledge of Dev-Ops: GitHub, Jenkins, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Proficiency on AWS and related services like S3, EC2, RDS, ELB etc.
- Understanding of Test Driven Development practices as well as Automation and Unit Testing.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Experience Architecting and developing large scale Enterprise applications.
- Experienced in agile development methodology.