A NY based boutique financial technology firm is looking for a Data Analyst with a computer science degree with superior statistical analysis, technology and communication skills to help the firm manage massive amounts of client, credit and marketing data that are the backbone of the firms financial technology, innovative models and products that help to optimize the analysis of credit risk and direct lending processes. The firm is looking for a smart, motivated, hard-working, fast-learner who loves Data and wants to be a Data Analyst.
- Provide statistical analysis of loan underwriting, credit risk and marketing data using Python, SQL, Spark, R
- Monitor and manage the firms loan underwriting tools
- Manage the creation of reports and dashboards for clients and management
- Write technical specifications and requirements working with data and development teams
- Provide analysis and support for data cleansing, data validation and data normalization
- Develop loan data expertise
- Create a realistic product delivery timeline for all development teams
- Super energetic and smart with a strong technology and computer science background
- Data Experience (cleaning, ETL,and analysis) a strong requirement
- Strong preference for candidates with only 0-3 years of experience
- Must have a Computer Science BS from a top school with a high GPA.
- Must have superior communication skills
- Must have most if not all: Spark, SQL, Python, Cloud, Linux, R
- This is a hybrid role working in a boutique financial technology firm that has performance compensation comparable to other firms in the hedge fund industry.
Keywords: data analyst, fin tech, data cleaning, ETL, Data Analysis, credit analytics, technical specifications, project management, product development, Linux, Cloud, SQL, R, Spark, Python
Please send resume to Jim Geiger email@example.com