Data Analytics Associate
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
This position is responsible to coordinate with members of the Internal Audit Team to identify automation opportunities and develop processes to support the development of audit analytics. The professional is expected to apply a strong understanding of data analysis techniques in order to enhance audit efficiencies and effectiveness through the development and delivery of automated audit procedures.
Improve Audit Analytics Toolset
- Apply and promote high quality analytics for audit fieldwork, continuous auditing and issue validation and for audit reporting
- Define data needs, designs and executes audit analytics
Improve Office Automation
- Working with team members and SMEs on developing new office automation tools to provide efficiency
- 0-3 year work experience for banking, financial organization in technology or analytically
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional jorunals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Experience in ensuring documentary sufficiency of analytical procedures to support audit standards and bank regulatory expectations
- Experience in designing diagnostics to identify anomalous activity.