Focus Capital is supporting its pharmaceutical technology division by hiring a senior business analyst, with data science insights, who can support business stakeholders and analyze revenue generating patterns and potential losses and visualize such data in Tableau. The role requires a strong foundation in technology including SQL and Tableau, and understanding of predictive models, dashboarding , and advanced business analytics.
In this role, there will also be frequent interactions with senior data scientists, so you must have exposure to Python or R and have a general interest in data science and technology.
Communications skills are of high importance, as you will interface with key stakeholders including C-level executives and directors of a Fortune 500 company.
The division this role supports had a record-setting first and second quarter, with revenues that exceeded forecasts, and we are looking for someone who wants to be a part this exciting venture.
This role will start remotely, with an expectation that in the future you can be onsite a couple of days a week, so you must live locally or be open to relocate.
- 4+ years of experience working professionally in SQL (must be highly technical in SQL)
- 4+ years of experience managing a business portfolio and interfacing with executive stakeholders.
- 2+ years of professional experience with Tableau data visualization.
- 2+ years of Python or R modeling experience
- Experience working in a cloud environment is a plus.
- Experience with data structures, algorithms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to interact with key business stakeholders
- Analytical mindset
- A masters degree in computer science, information systems, statistics, mathematics, or another technical degree, or 3+ years of professional experience in the field.