Data Scientist II (US)
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- TD Bank Group
- 16 déc. 18
Data Scientist II (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
This role will be a critical component of Marketing Advanced Analytics team with in marketing that will have hands on experience and subject matter expertise on modeling forecasting & Data Science
• Design, develop and implement various statistical and forecasting models to optimize different Direct to consumer, Media & Digital campaigns, risk, and response and customer value
• Build predictive models using machine learning and statistical techniques and led applications of predictive modeling techniques for complex business problems such as multi-channel effectiveness, customer lifetime value modeling, social media sentiment analysis, digital marketing channels, Propensity models, media mix modeling and churn modeling
• Provide leadership and creativity by using advanced quantitative methods to identify opportunities that bring value to the business and influence decision making.
• Lead all analytic/modeling projects and provide solutions to the business problems facing across the cross functional department
• Own and manage model governance, and all regulatory affairs such as compliance approval process to make sure all the built models are in compliance with current banking rules and regulations
• Synthesize data and analytical methods into actionable business strategy and communicate findings to business partners and executive management team
Technical Skills: Requires an expert programming and modeling skills (e.g. expert in statistical/econometric and machine learning software such as Base SAS, SAS EG, SAS EM, R, Python, Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.) and database knowledge and query languages (e.g. Oracle, SQL etc.)
• 5-7 Years' experience preferably in Financial Industry or Retail/CPG
• Master degree in Applied Statistics, Business Analytics, Operational Research, Applied Math, Engineering and or Computer Science
Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages.
• Advanced experience in the knowledge, utilization and adoption of the latest tools (i.e. machine learning) and technologies (i.e.
Hadoop) in big data and advanced analytics
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.