1 3 (relevant for internal applicants only) The Location:
Remote The Team:
This role sits within S&P Global's Sustainable1(S1) business Technology team , a new organization focused on ESG data, analytics and solutions; the role will interact with the S1 team and SPGI's divisional ESG teams as well as with professionals within the sustainability space. We are seeking a Delivery Director to drive the evolution of our ESG technology products to support its expansion efforts globally. What's in it for you:
You will be part of a highly visible team member that has direct impact on the execution of our technology roadmap and vision. As a Delivery Director, you'll partner with our Engineering Directors to lead multidisciplinary project team s and roadmaps . Together, you'll establish and grow partnerships with stakeholders to deliver world-class products and platforms Responsibilities:
- Reporting into and w ork ing closely with the Head of ESG Technology to help define and deliver the technology vision, requirements, and technology strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product , Operations and Data Team s to help define and execute an exciting roadmap, leading the team to drive initiatives to completion rapidly on predictable timelines.
- Ideate and collaborate with executive and functional stakeholders on strategic goals.
- Maintain strong communications with the technology team and all key stakeholders including the executive leadership team, product management and board of directors.
- Create, guide, and communicate the holistic project plans and goals to create alignment and overall program delivery success
What We're Looking For:
- Partner across teams to drive product development, own the creation of mission-critical products, and deliver desired outcomes
- Lean on your deep client services experience to provide effective decision-making on complex issues of scope, design, architecture, and process
- Deliver timely and tailored communication for various audiences: engineering teams, product managers, marketing partners, and C-level executives
- Accomplished leader with 10+ years of delivery/ project/program management experience
- Successful track record of defining and executing strategic and innovative initiatives that have had major impact on company and market performance
- Demonstrated ability to engage with business leaders, C-level executives, clients, partners and cross-functional teams. Shows a high level of comfort with a feedback-oriented culture.
- Experience leading and delivering large-scale custom software development projects, from discovery through UX design, implementation, and deployment
- Demonstrated experience and confidence managing software projects with complex scope and executive partners
- Experience facilitating working sessions with client stakeholder groups and internal team s
- Ability to clarify complex ideas and navigate ambiguity for your team and client
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $122,200 to $279,90 . Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires .
At S&P Global, we don't give you intelligence-we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We're the world's foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com .
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy ("the Policy") that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy's requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH103.2 - Middle Management Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
267227 Posted On:
Virtual, Minnesota, United States