Desktop Support Engineer - Hedge Fund
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
Top tier Investment Management firm seeks a Desktop Support Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but versatile technology team that operates in a highly collaborative environment, managing all aspects of systems, and keeping the firm’s infrastructure running. The Desktop Support Engineer will be hands-on managing mission-critical infrastructure development and installation and interact with business users.
- Support Role:
- Support, maintain, and troubleshoot hardware and software on the trade floor. Software includes
- Microsoft Office 365, Acrobat Chrome
- Proprietary developed applications
- Perform PC workstation moves, add, changes.
- Respond to malware virus alert and take appropriate step to block, isolate and mitigate risk exposure.
- 5-8 years of general desktop support on a trade desk with light engineering experience
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10, Office 365 apps, automated software deployment system, Bloomberg, trading apps, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, Windows Deployment Service, workstation patching.
- Trading floor support experience.
Keywords: Desktop Support
Please refer to Job # 23111 and send attached resume to email@example.com