- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 25 mai 18 2018-05-25
Established Hedge Fund firm seeks an experienced DevOps Systems Engineer. You will be responsible for building, maintaining and testing the company’s production servers. As a DevOps engineer you will analyze and help improve the company’s services and processes for a higher level of availability, scalability, and reliability. In this role you have the opportunity to leverage your technical skills in Systems Management, DevOps and Infrastructure Engineering. The role will work on a team responsible for architecting, building and supporting a global AWS public cloud environment utilizing IaS, PaaS and Serverless solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related areas
- Ten plus years’ experience with Windows or Linux systems engineering.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Five plus years hands-on experience building cloud and DevOps solutions in AWS
- Cloud configuration, maintenance, monitoring (AWS & IaC )
- Experience with PowerShell and/or Python
- Advanced troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
Keywords: Dev/Ops, System Administration, Infrastructure Engineering, AWS
Please refer to Job #23108 and send attached resume to email@example.com