Digital Banking Production Management Lead
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley USA
- 17 nov. 18
Digital Banking Production Management Lead
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses-and to our own.
Providing exceptional vision and leadership, Executive Director, Application Solutions Group (ASG) leads a team to deliver technology solutions and services in support of the Client Platforms business within Wealth Management. Lead efforts to continuously improve the quality of technology services and solutions to our business by defining and driving strategies and priorities. This role is responsible for ensuring an exceptional client experience, delivering solutions and services that align with business strategies, developing staff, streamlining processes, maintaining efficient and high quality operations, managing budgets and managing external vendor services.
- Define the strategy to deliver high levels of services and solutions to enhance the stability and performance of application services and environments;
- Oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, documentation and support of high quality, reliable IT systems and application services
- Work in collaboration with internal technology stakeholders to formulate and deploy strategic plans for providing cost-efficient technology solutions and services;
- Identify service improvement opportunities by leveraging incident management reviews, stability trends, Key Performance Indicators (KPI-s) and other sources to identify areas of improvement and drive continual improvement of services and solutions;
- Establish the governance process and proactive review of technology services;
- Work with the operational teams to create a repeatable operational readiness process ensuring that all applications and systems are monitored to the correct level in accordance with the Software Delivery Lifecycle process;
- Partner with Infrastructure and Application Developers stakeholders to enhance services, information, automation and knowledge platform;
- Align services and practice models to industry standards to promote efficiency and service quality;
- Map key business drivers and key performance indicators to IT systems and metrics;
- Work with Technology Architects and Application Developers to map architectures and critical processes for monitoring of key services and business functions;
- Providing technical expertise and coordination on strategic planning for transformation programs;
- Act as the primary point person to Wealth Management Client Platforms leadership on all Technology Operations services.
- 15+ years of leadership experience in technology, preferably in Financial Services
- Extensive experience with Digital Banking (On-Line and Mobile Banking) platforms.
- Experience with software development, software delivery lifecycle, application modernization, DevOps, Service/Infrastructure as Service and Operations.
- Extensive experience in the application onboarding/ DevOps Operational Readiness process to ensure the appropriate operational readiness requirements are driven as part of the software delivery lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) experience (Service Design, Service Operations, etc.).
- Strong thought leadership and technical expertise in Environments Management (Non-Production and Production) and Delivery.
- Strong experience with application and performance management monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics, Gomez, etc.
- Experience in Application Performance Management (APM), Infrastructure Monitoring, Systems Performance Management design and implementation, systems analysis and design, architecture, integration, programming, and technology operations.
- Team management experience- including the ability to develop individuals and progress their careers.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Technical skills should include knowledge of distributed and mainframe platforms.
- Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and negotiations skills.