Digital Experience Design Manager
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ernst & Young - US
- 22 mai 18 2018-05-22
We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services and you will work with multidisciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated advisory, assurance, tax, and transaction services.
Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching you will experience ongoing professional development. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY Financial Services is a unique, industry-focused business unit that provides a broad range of integrated services that leverage deep industry experience with strong functional capability and product knowledge. The Financial Services Digital practice works with clients to analyze, formulate, design, mobilize and drive strategic transformation initiatives. We advise clients on their most pressing strategic challenges and opportunities surrounding business strategies, customers, growth, profit optimization, innovation, technology strategies and digital transformation. We also have the unique ability to help our clients translate strategy into actionable technical design and transformation planning and mobilization. Through our unique combination of competencies and solutions, EY’s Financial Services Digital team helps our clients sustain competitive advantage and profitability by developing strategies to stay ahead of the rapid pace of change and disruption and by supporting the execution of complex transformations.
We are looking for user experience (UX) design managers who will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user and stakeholder research and translating that information into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will design the overall functionality of the client product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience and to facilitate the client’s product visions. You will research user needs, analyze strategic approaches and translate concepts into wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences. This includes design and delivery of wireframes, storyboards, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. You will lead the design team to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions, make strategic design and user experience decisions, and rapidly test and iterate your designs. You will lead and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. You must be willing to take smart risks and champion new ideas.
Qualifications, certifications and education
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, Interaction Design, Human Factors, Cognition Psychology, Cognitive Science, Communications, Informatics and Design or a related field
- A minimum of five years of post-Bachelor’s work experience (or four years for a Master’s degree); three or more years must relate to UX design experience(preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments)
- Expertise in design and prototyping software such as Sketch, InDesign, InVision, UXPin, OmniGraffle, Framer.js, Quartz Composer or similar
- The ability to run workshops with clients to understand detailed end-user needs and to design complete user experiences that meet client needs and visions
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A passion for all things UX-related as well as other areas of design and innovation, including research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies and usability and accessibility concerns
- The ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients with strong aesthetic sensibilities
- The ability to incorporate technology and architecture feasibility in information architecture and interaction design
- The ability to collaborate and communicate closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval
- A thorough understanding of complex information systems and technology organizations
- The ability to facilitate discussions with technical and business subject matter resources to document requirements, establish a vision and articulate alternatives for future state solution architectures across various architecture domains
Candidates must have the ability to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements. This travel can be as much as 80% of a work week.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.