Digital Marketing Lead
Overview of the role
This role will create the digital marketing strategy and oversee its implementation for Schroders Americas. The strategy will need to encompass all areas of the Americas business including North American Institutional and US intermediary including US offshore as well as Latin America, both Institutional and Intermediary. A managerial role, the successful candidate will have two direct reports. Dealing with multiple groups in North America, LATAM, Europe and Asia this is a role that will require a high degree of collaboration and emotional intelligence. Ingenuity, the ability to promote a digital first approach to marketing and explaining complexity in a simple manner are critical skills. A solid understanding of content dissemination, tracking and reporting within Financial Services is also essential. Key Responsibilities Strategic:
- Develop, own and execute Schroders' digital marketing strategy in the Americas to increase Schroders brand rankings as well as deepen the target audience's understanding of our investment propositions.
- Set goals and targets for all digital marketing channels (paid/earned/owned) across the region, in line with regional and global marketing objectives.
- Monitor levels of digital expertise within the marketing team, surface gaps in knowledge and skillsets and deliver training to further develop the digital and analytical skills of the team. Coach and assist the team with daily digital activities.
Tracking and analytics
- Improve and enhance the content consumption, visibility and usage of Schroders' websites and other digital properties among Institutions and Intermediaries.
- Utilise the most appropriate advertising and marketing technologies, strategies and tactics (SEO/SEM, paid media/lead generation campaigns, social media channels, content syndication partners, etc), partner programs and insight-led content to improve all relevant digital KPIs.
- Guide marketing team on the use of marketing automation and lead management/nurturing journeys to convert and manage current and potential clients.
- Provide guidance and assistance to develop a more digital approach to events with a particular focus on driving qualified leads.
- Support the local marketing teams and businesses with building/editing/translating/tagging and technical assistance on web publishing tasks and campaigns.
- Work with the appropriate teams (internal or external) to create marketing dashboards to facilitate tracking of overall digital marketing activities.
- Monitor usage, research and provide competitive benchmarking of our digital properties. Based on business insights, work with external agencies, distribution partners, technology and web delivery teams to fine-tune and improve the user experience of our regional websites, social platforms, campaign journeys, content feeds and CRM programs.
- Work closely with the content team to embed insights from analytics and feedback to inform content creation ensuring we produce and deliver the most relevant and interesting content for our various audiences. Ensure this content fits as part of a wider narrative reflected in all activity, from events to media relations.
- Partner with global marketing technology, CRM, analytics, digital engagement and services teams to ensure US digital development is prioritised, on track, of best-in-class quality and value adding to our business and clients.
- Be the point person between Americas marketing and global technology teams, representing Marketing's best interests and exhibiting strong technical knowledge to communicate marketing plans to tech teams and vice versa. Facilitate the roll-out of martech platforms regionally. Feed business requirements to global tech teams for enhancing or building of marketing related platforms (marketing automation, digital events, website/mobile publishing, analytics dashboards etc).
- Be the key contact for Americas digital marketing and ensure that an on-going engagement, communication, reporting and sharing exists for US activities and priorities. Represent Americas digital marketing in global forums and meetings.
- Ensure digital creative/media/vendors (digital marketing agencies, SEO vendors, analytics consultants etc) are best in class, deliver results, push boundaries and where possible embrace innovation and beta tests to become a key partner relationship. Commit vendors to deliver based on targeted performance metrics wherever possible.
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. EEO/Affirmative Action
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness, or protected veteran status.