- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Director- Salesforce Functional Lead
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisObjectives :
- Manage a business systems group consisting of business analysts, and potentially business systems managers and project managers to support the needs of the business.
- Manage a portfolio of systems and provide a single face to the business to address their requests and concerns related to those systems.
- Maintain a strong understanding of respective MA business processes, strategies, market dynamics and competitive landscape.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the business by filtering and prioritizing customer demand, collaborating on the initiation and development of projects, providing appropriate communications, and gaining signoff on work products to make MA an effective enabler of the business strategy.
- Work with business stakeholders and MA management to establish priorities for the development and deployment of new systems and the maintenance and enhancement of existing systems, including support for business case development and the development of technology roadmaps
- Ensure effective delivery by managing projects and releases across the entire lifecycle, including requirements specification, system design, development, testing and deployment
- Partner with Project Managers, Development/Application Managers, Technical Architects, Quality Assurance Managers and others to ensure effective cross-project communication and issue management.
- Collaborate with Production Support to resolve client issues and respond to system-related questions
- Monitor ongoing system performance and operational health, ensuring that incidents are resolved in a timely manner and underlying issues are prioritized and addressed as necessary
- Develop and maintain a budget for the system portfolio
- Prepare and deliver status updates to various levels of business and MA senior management, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged to an appropriate degree
- Support MA senior management in achieving strategic MA goals and monitor progress through the use of appropriate metrics
- Administer policy, procedure and process standards for the effective management of the MA organization
- Work with Human Resources to recruit staff and maintain a team that can achieve both business and MA strategies and objectives
- Coach team members and help them develop career paths and training programs to ensure adequate professional development
Required Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in financial services is highly desirable
- Experience with business process reengineering, organizational change management, and cost-benefit analysis is desirable
The following are the key competencies for this position:
- Direct experience implementing Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of IT leading practices such as ITIL and continuous improvement / process improvement methods (e.g., Six Sigma, Lean Design, etc).
- Expertise with Access/Excel/PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Acrobat, and Visio
- 5 to 7 years of IT management experience
- 7 to 10 years of experience in various Aspects of systems development, including business analysis, architecture, project management, etc… (experience with multiple disciplines is required)
- Experience with a large, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high quality applications
- Demonstrated leadership in driving the successful completion of projects in a business analysis or technology role over a sustained time period, typically five years.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business and technology problems and drive them to resolution
- A proven ability to articulate complex application requirements and functionality to business stakeholders and IT peers
- Excellent relationship building, leadership and team management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle and industry best practices
- Knowledge of project management best practices
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.