- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Director – Product Manager
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
Moody's Analytics Innovation group, the Emerging Business Unit (EBU), is looking for an entrepreneurial product manager to lead the development of an innovative solution, that leverages artificial intelligence, alternative data and Moody's Analytics proprietary datasets, to automate and streamline KYC and client onboarding process in corporations and financial institutions. The EBU is an innovation focused team, which main goals include identifying and developing new business opportunities by leveraging new disruptive technologies (AI, Blockchain, API's, Cloud) and partnering with the Fintech community, as well as fostering an entrepreneurial culture at Moody's Analytics. The Product Manager is expected to develop an in-depth understanding of market trends and customer needs and lead the prototyping and development of new products to address such needs. The product manager is expected to work together with machine learning experts, developers, sales professionals and product managers from other business lines in Moody's Analytics. Most importantly, the product manager is expected to work closely with customers to learn, iterate rapidly and successfully deliver new products and solutions.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Development of in-depth understanding on relevant new technologies, market trends and clients' needs to be able to identify new business opportunities and/or product enhancements
- Provides strategic direction and works collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and release cutting-edge products that address clients' need and grow MA's business.
- Defines the product roadmap, sets pricing and has extensive client interactions .
- Maintaining a strong understanding of Moody's Analytics strategy and product portfolio, strategies, market dynamics.
- Actively managing Stakeholders of all levels.
- Facilitating the development of business cases to support investment
Department: Emerging Business Unit
Skills and Experience
- Product management experience in financial services
- Understanding of KYC, AML and client on-boarding processes, a plus
- Building trusting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience leading, working with cross functional teams at all levels of the organization (internally and externally), especially product and engineering teams
- Seeking to learn and improve on solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), including ability to present in internal/external conferences and write thought leadership materials
- Agile, willing to pivot, iterate on approaches; learn and improve on solutions
- Team focused, able to take on several roles as may be needed
- Bachelor Degree or related subject, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong work ethic, professional and personable
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.