- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
Director, Product Strategy
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThe Role / Responsibilities: The MIS Content Product Strategy & Marketing team is responsible for managing and growing Moody's Research, Data and Analytics Content business. The Senior Product Strategist will be responsible for managing Moody's Corporates Content business in a senior capacity and will work with managers from across Moody's to deliver against the objectives for the business. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and vision in developing strategies to grow revenues and manage expenses of content offerings, leading on high profile projects and managing & overseeing activities within the team
- Driving all aspects of content offerings including new and enhanced features, pricing, packaging and positioning
- Establishing and managing market relationships to ensure in-depth customer and market knowledge
- Sourcing and analysing market feedback on Moody's Corporates products and services.
- Defining the product strategy and executing activities related to market introduction of product lines. Setting up necessary operational infrastructure to manage the dynamics of product expansion
- Overseeing competitive developments constantly and developing strategic responses as a result
- Maintaining yearly sales forecasts and business plans and monitoring sales and business performance (including user impact and key performance indicators) at all times
- Being the subject matter expert on the Content Corporates Product Suite, educating the sales force about products at team meetings and on product roadshows
- Overseeing business plans for new products
- Communicating solutions strategies and financial impact to senior management and key internal stakeholders to obtain buy-in
- Overseeing the content and product development teams consisting of technology and product management resources from specification and development of the new product to roll out and maintenance and co-ordinating implementation of strategies
- Representing Moody's at investor meetings, company- sponsored events and third party conferences. Making sure we are present at key events
- Overseeing development/ provision of collateral materials to support customer and market engagement and drive growth
- Consulting on potential corporate acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships
- MBA and Undergraduate degree (Bachelors) required in business related discipline
- Extensive strategic experience, preferably gained in Strategy Consulting or other Financial Services environment
- Significant experience in Product Management, Product Development or Strategic Planning
- Strong understanding of global fixed income/ credit markets; ability to train and learn quickly in areas with little prior experience
- Demonstrable experience of leadership and development
- Proven ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally; ability to move projects forward through people not under immediate management
- Experience in managing a team effectively and driving change
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills (including intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills; ability to manage many competing priorities for the team effectively and work independently
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.