- Director - $300 TC +
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
- 14 déc. 17
Director Project Manager / PMO - Regulatory Remediation Project Office
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-Unis
Salaire : Director - $300 TC +
I have a brand new to market Director mandate working for a top Investment bank based in Manhattan. They seek a Director Level COO / Senior PMO for a newly formed team focusing on the regional regulatory remediation.
The Director Level Project Manager / PMO will join a newly formed team focussing on the regional regulatory remediation effort. You will be reporting and partnering with the Managing Director leading this business critical, complex and highly visible effort. This will require someone who understands industry-specific regulations, has led and managed the reporting aspects of a large complex program and is able to develop remedial action plans.
This is a task force, responsible for both the advisory and program execution. The Managing Director offers weekly updates to the Global CEO, regional board and external regulators and therefor requires this person to be responsible for the entire reporting element for them.
- Senior / Lead PMO (someone that has managed the reporting aspects of a large complex regulatory focussed program)
- Someone that understands industry-specific regulations and can demonstrate an efficient remediation approach
- Experienced PMO with a demonstrable track record working on regulatory driven initiatives with cross functional delivery impact.
- In-depth Knowledge of Project Office and Project Management function
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to work with and present to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering large scale transformation programmes in banking or financial organisation.
- Experience of working with Technology to deliver complex projects.
- Understanding and experience of managing end date driven change.
- Thorough knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Ability to execute quickly and effectively – strong influencing skills and ability to get things done in a complex matrix organisational structure.
- Ability to perform risk assessment of control issues and exercise judgement over escalation.
- Confidence and gravitas – ability to deal with multiple stakeholders in different clusters, some of a more senior level to the candidate.
- Proven track record of providing strong leadership and direction.
- Experience of working across multiple business areas, functions and locations.
- Experience of managing direct reports through a matrix structure.
- A team player.
- Excellent PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, MS Project and Visio skills
- Excellent people management skills.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com