- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 nov. 17
Diversity & Inclusion Specialist
Lieu de travail : New York, NY, États-UnisThis position is responsible for supporting the Moody's diversity and inclusion strategy. Specifically, this role will contribute to the support and expansion of the initiatives to retain and develop officer level women and deliver upon them in support of Moody's growth business objectives. The individual will take full ownership of the coordination of Women in Leadership initiatives. This role also entails managing the coordination of the global Diversity Education programs and curriculum to ensure Moody's prepares employees to manage global and diverse teams. The person will be responsible for D&I Communications and Branding efforts globally.
Job responsibilities include:
- Actively contribute to process improvement strategies, projects and initiatives, particularly as it relates to the Women in Leadership and Diversity Education strategies
- Support the pilots of innovative, differentiated initiatives to address challenges and opportunities identified for global managers and the retention and growth of officer women
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of Moody's Women in Leadership programs. Serve as primary contact for participants and managers throughout the program - be able to answer questions, communicate program deliverables, needs, etc. Responsibilities also include managing all program operations and logistics globally, coordinating training and coaching schedule and speaker events, development of materials and handouts, including communications to senior leaders.
- Implement and manage D&I Communications Strategy in partnership with the Diversity & Inclusion team and Corporate Communications to ensure D&I messaging is clear, direct and creative
- Prepare ad hoc diversity presentations and updates for senior level audiences
- Partner with internal communications, branding and HR communications contacts to develop geography-specific strategies to meet local needs
- Lead D&I external communication initiatives and oversee the development of all D&I marketing materials including employment brand; journal ads, promotional materials, brochures, etc.
- Manage program administration in Learning Management System, including all global Employee Resource Group events and effectively manage stakeholder communications
- Compile data, conduct analyses and summarize metrics to report outcomes of D&I programs
- Perform ad hoc administrative duties as needed
Department: Diversity and Inclusion
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4-year degree required
- 5+ years of work experience in corporate setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and issue identification/resolution skills
- Exemplary organizational skills - identifying key milestones, multi-tasking, prioritizing, and delivering against goals and objectives.
- Experience in and/or demonstrated interest in Diversity and Inclusion
- Stellar interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Highly driven with an action oriented, positive "can-do" approach.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Prior experience with data analysis and reporting is beneficial
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.