ETF Product Development Specialist
BNY Mellon Investment Management is one of theworld's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S.wealth managers. Our business encompasses BNY Mellon's affiliated investmentmanagement firms, wealth management organization, and global distributioncompanies. Our goal is to build anddeliver investment and wealth management strategies and solutions to meet ourclients' needs. Drawing on deepexpertise, we collaborate with our clients to tailor our best ideas andresources to meet their specific requirements. Through our global network wehave developed a significant understanding of local requirements. We prideourselves on providing dedicated service through our teams. With extensive experience in anticipating andresponding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments,pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments planned givingprograms, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and familyoffices, BNY Mellon Investment Management can help our clients reach theirgoals.
BNY Mellon is seeking an ETF Product Development Specialist. Responsibilities include:
- Works independently to manage and develop a range of products in support of the North America Distribution business within Asset Management. Product focus in ETFs, but may include mutual funds, SMAs, CITs, closed-end funds, and Alternatives.
- Supports colleagues with relevant competitive, market, and/or financial analyses to gain breadth/depth of knowledge in relevant products, services, and platforms.
- Develops ideas for product enhancements and/or expansion to other client channels and vehicles based on the risk and regulatory environment surrounding the products under development.
- Coordinates the management, development, and enhancement of products in order to meet operating plan financials assigned to product's profitability goals. Includes collaboration with Operations, Technology, Risk, Compliance, Legal, etc. as part of new product development, enhancement, delivery, strategy, and planning.
- Oversees product governance process through effective documentation, project management, stakeholder engagement, approvals/signoffs, and internal communications
- Employs a client-focused strategic approach to develop the business case for firm offerings in the marketplace through in-depth analyses on client segments, competitive landscape, and industry environment.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of assigned asset management products, the marketplace and client needs to drive product growth/development and maximize profitability across varying stages of their life cycle.
- Researches, monitors, and supports product profitability for the assigned product or product line in order to achieve operating plan revenue goals.
- Contributes to the achievement of multiple related teams objectives and profitability of assigned product(s).
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Bachelors'degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Advanced/graduatedegree and/or CFA preferred.
5-7 years of total work experience preferred. Experience inProduct Management, operations, client management preferred.
Experience with ETFs highly preferred.
ProductLeadership Certification preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certificationsas required by the business.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Asset Management Organization:
Product Strategy & Perf-HR14831 Requisition Number: