Electronic Sales Trader
Are you an experienced, confident relationship builder?
Are your market analysis skills second to none?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
• combine technical and business skills to operate effectively with internal teams at UBS and external client organizations
• develop client relationships, giving them market information, commentary and execution ideas
• provide best in class execution consultation to help clients navigate equities markets
• expand existing client base
• identify issues affecting clients and make relevant team members aware
• follow regulations, compliance policies, desk policies, limits and guidelines
You'll be working in the Electronic Trading team in New York. Our role is to provide institutional clients with superior electronic execution capabilities, state of the art technology and unparalleled access to quality global liquidity to help them achieve their execution objectives effectively. We provide proactive insights and expertise to clients to help them source liquidity, manage their trading costs and leverage our electronic trading expertise.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in business administration, management, finance, economics or other relevant subject areas
– experience building and managing client relationships in financial services
– a strong background in financial markets sales and trading, or a background in technology, analysis or operations paired with exceptional relationship building skills
– the ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent and conflicting priorities and deadlines
– Series 7, 63, 55
– very analytical, with a knack for understanding US equity market structure and algorithmic trading
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.