Job Reference # 195065BR
Are you a skilled digital marketer with a love for data and technology? Do you live for A/B testing and delivering the right content, to the right audience at the right time?
If so, we're looking for someone like that to:
- Implement email marketing and other digital marketing campaigns that effectively sell complex financial products to target audiences, whether internal stakeholders or the broad client base.
- Help set-up new integration points to help automate email messages, to create fully automated digests and lifecycle campaigns.
- Partner with the Digital Campaign Lead and other cross-functional team members to develop effective marketing experiments to provide data-driven intelligence to the stakeholders in order to influence future campaigns and business decisions.
- Evangelize the use of our analytically-driven digital marketing capabilities throughout UBS. Your team
You'll be part of the Evidence Lab Innovations department within the UBS Investment Bank, who are using cutting edge digital solutions to help internal and external clients make better decisions with data. Within Evidence Lab Innovations, you will be part of a growing team that is focused on using digital marketing, technology, optimization and analytics to drive business results and digital transformation. Your expertise
– a minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in Email Marketing including designing and implementing lifecycle campaigns
– experience with a major email automation tool, preferably Adobe Campaign/Neolane, Marketo, Pardot, ExactTarget,…
– strong SQL and data transformation skills and experience with Marketing Automation or Database Marketing
– good written, verbal communication and comfort with interacting and developing relationships with colleagues at all levels globally
– good time management, meticulous attention to detail, organized and efficient, with a strong process orientation
– experience with APIs, Python or other coding languages would be a plus
– curious and passionate about using marketing and data to drive business results
– a self-starter who is comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
– highly analytical and creative
– a strategic thinker who both understands the details of the problem as well as the big picture/business solution
– thoughtful and exercise outstanding judgment
– calm under pressure and have a can-do/must-do attitude that can produce in a high energy environment, working on multiple projects with tight deadlines
– highly collaborative and builds relationships with peers, understands their unique contributions so the end product is a reflection of all inputs
– Highly motivated, resilient, flexible and a true team player comfortable working with ambiguity; excited to work on diverse projects About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.