Enterprise Data- Technical Account Manager
We're Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the successful business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can't operate. What's the role?
You'll be the primary technical interface into Bloomberg for some of our largest clients, the trusted advisor they turn to when making major infrastructure decisions. You'll form deep, lasting partnerships at multiple levels, and be the advocate for your customer within Bloomberg, and also the advocate of Bloomberg with your customer.
As a member of the Technical Account Management you will collaborate with your colleagues within our Enterprise Data Division. You'll enable our customers to gain maximum benefit from their partnership with Bloomberg by helping them gain a detailed understanding of how our products and services can solve real problems for their business. Through listening to our client's needs, and investing heavily in our products and people, we have arrived at a genuinely exciting point in the evolution of our Real-Time and Reference Data offerings.
This is why your pre-sales and project management skills will be deployed to the max. We are a service focused team, with customer satisfaction and trusted relations being of the highest priority. You will also be skilled in spotting opportunities to deepen our partnership with clients, working closely with the sales, product and implementation teams on reaching full commercial potential. You can't beat face to face contact with clients, and so some travel will be needed. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Handle pre-sales duties by;
- Partnering with the account team (Sales and Product Specialists) to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Understanding client technical priorities and objectives and mapping Bloomberg solutions against those requirements
- Providing inputs on proposed requirements for implementing and supporting new products based upon a thorough analysis of client feedback
- Project manage implementations and migrations by;
- Forming a comprehensive and cohesive plan in collaboration with the client for integration into target applications across multiple regions
- Project leading the engagement, leveraging the necessary internal resources to ensure a successful delivery of the agreed solution
- Manage assigned accounts effectively by;
- Providing technical subject matter expertise across the Enterprise Data Technology product portfolio
- Ensuring a consistent, cohesive and comprehensive level of service delivery into your accounts
- Forging deep relationships across the client's technology teams within both the vertical IT and business silos (Equities, FICC, FX etc.) and horizontal functions (CTO, Architecture, Infrastructure, Sourcing etc.)
- Attaining a deep and extensive understanding of your client's architecture, infrastructure and application environment
If this sounds like you:
- Strong technical market data analysis experience and knowledge of financial market data products, delivery services, APIs and protocol technologies
- Pre-sales experience, and a commercial awareness
- Broad knowledge and experience of market data tools, reporting, entitlement and administration systems
- Ability to build senior relationships and leverage those relationships to expand foot print
- Knowledge of the concepts of market data compliance rules & regulations
- Awareness of trading applications and systems is also desirable
- The ability to travel
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.