Enterprise Data - Financial Data Architect - Content Design Specialist
We're Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the $1bn business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs.
We deliver an unparalleled and ever growing breadth and depth of enterprise content to the world's leading market participants. Without us, they simply can't operate.
We are are fundamentally re-imagining how we to grow our business by making our products and platform more feature reach and application ready, reducing client TCO and time to market.
You will be a key person in shaping the product offerings; the platform that delivers them; and above all the customer experience.
You will influence both individual product design and overall platform architecture, as you work through the output of your designs with non-technical and technical stakeholders. You will take a lead role in designing, specifying and prototyping large and varied data models and data sets (financial and non-financial) with a wide range of tools, methods and platforms.
You should have the technical skills to operate as a solution architect or product visionary, combined with the ability to articulate and sell your vision through to execution.
An open, creative approach is critical to your success. We expect you to explore and evaluate areas of interest, understand what is possible and commercially viable, recognize which models or concepts should be applied, how the data should be acquired. We'll trust you to:
You need to have:
- Operate in a key influential role within a fast growing area
- Take responsibility for the Data Architecture of multiple data products
- Design and specify commercially attractive products
- Understand a broad range of participants across addressable markets
- Evaluate what is possible and viable
- Work with clients, sales, engineering and product
We'd love to see:
- Experience with financial data
- Familiarity specifying and using large structured data models and data sets to solve complex business demands and meet regulatory requirements
- Experience with the tools to handle large diverse data sets
- Knowledge of large structured data models
- Experience working with global multidisciplinary teams (sales, technology, and operations)
- The ability to address multiple priorities in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Experience with diverse technology applications and associated architectures
- Legal authorization to work full-time in the United States and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
If this sounds like you:
- Understanding of Data Science and Engineering tooling, techniques and industry trends
- Enterprise Application development experience
- A working knowledge of financial markets, securities and derivatives, in all major liquid asset classes
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.