Enterprise Solutions - Real Time Technology Sales
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
Data professionals - on both the buy and sell sides - are under mounting pressure to do more with less, as demands to reduce operational risk and increase operational efficiency have never been greater. While firms acknowledge the need for enterprise-wide data consistency, ensuring its timeliness, quality, delivery, reliability and distribution remains a pervasive challenge. Firms that commit to utilizing only highest-quality data can eliminate the data inconsistencies inherent to working with multiple vendors and lower their costs overall. A partnership with Bloomberg Enterprise Solutions allows just this, giving them strategic advantage.
What's the role?
As a Real-Time Technology Sales Specialist you'll be part of the growing Americas’ Enterprise Sales team. You'll be responsible for sales of Real-Time data feeds within your given client base, including Server API, B-Pipe over Platform, B-Pipe with Services, Platform distribution sales and Event-Driven Trading feeds. You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
You'll have a really deep understanding of the flow of real-time market data around a financial organization, who uses it and what for, especially within Front Office applications.
You'll need to demonstrate credibility with a proven competency and knowledge of enterprise selling across buyside and sellside firms.
You'll be a good listener, and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients. You'll demonstrate how the quality, reliability and timeliness of Bloomberg content and services will help both financial firms' users and businesses improve processes and comply with new regulations. You'll also provide sales insight upon the benefits of leveraging our cutting edge technology to effectively deliver, organize and use data will help to streamline their supply chain, creating value and generating efficiencies.
You'll be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our technology solutions will contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level.
We'll trust you to;
- Drive annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory
- Work in collaboration with the Enterprise Solutions salespeople and Technical Client Services Teams to identify and manage new real-time technology sales opportunities until close
- Work in collaboration with the Enterprise Solutions salespeople and Technical Client Services Teams to identify and expand usage and revenue of existing real-time technology solutions within existing accounts
- Build and execute on sales strategies at both account and country level, collaborating with other internal sales and account management groups as required
- Assist Terminal Sales and Enterprise Sales members on learning how to identify technical sales opportunities
- Diligently track and manage all customer interactions within the Company CRM system
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Validate the client workflow and engage the appropriate sales team and technical resources where necessary
- Frequent client and prospect interaction through sales calls and onsite visits
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Technical Solutions suite, its integration points with other Bloomberg products and competitor/3rd party offerings
- Stay informed about the financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Acquire knowledge of Customer technology stacks, workflows, and internal structure (org chart, how decisions are made, and competing products)
- You'll also leverage your knowledge to build and maintain credibility with clients, identify gaps and recommend solutions; and deliver on revenue-generating and adoption/usage goals
You'll need to have:
- Experience in enterprise solutions selling in or to the local financial markets is highly desirable and preferred
- In depth understanding of our Customer's business (who their customers are, how they make money)
- Strong track record in consultative selling
- Proven ability of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintain key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Familiarity with real-time market data feeds and market data distribution platforms is desirable
- Willingness for regular business travel
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.