Equities Front Office Developer
- Competitive rates
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Capula Investment Management LLP
- 13 févr. 19
Capula Investment Management LLP (“Capula”) is a global fixed income specialist firm headquartered in London with affiliated entities in Hong Kong, Tokyo and United States. Through a combination of global talent and advanced research and technology, Capula seeks to identify market opportunities in segments where it perceives the firm has a comparative competitive advantage. We are looking to add a talented individual to our USD desk based in London.
We are looking for an experienced Equities Front Office Developer on a contract basis to work with our highly successful Equity Trading desks, based in New York. You will be responsible for the following:
- Taking ownership of existing processes and systems related to the Equity trading desks.
- Identifying new requirements as they arise, designing and implementing solutions, keeping constant communications with stakeholders.
- Coordination with other developers and consultants within the Capula network of offices as needed to ensure a consistent codebase.
- Over time, develop an in-depth knowledge of Capula's technology stack.
Skills & Experience:
- C# full-stack experience – Server-side & UI (WPF) exposure required.
- Python experience
- Experience integrating Excel with technology infrastructure (ExcelDNA / PyXLL)
- Experience developing on Microsoft SQL Server
- Equities experience required
- Knowledge of FIX protocol & exposure to OMS/EMS design & systems would be advantageous.
- Solutions driven
- Collegiate, collaborative approach
- Ability to communicate clearly with traders and other stakeholders.