Equity Core Java Developer
- $90-150k Base + Bonus + Benefits
- New York, NY, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Orbis Consultants
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Our Client, a Global Financial Data Organization, are building out their Pricing Development Team with Core Java developers to accommodate a number of existing and new client requirements.
This individual will be a hands on Core Java Developer within a team of around 4 developers working on Equity and Fixed Income Pricing projects. There will be times where you will have to be able to read the legacy C++ code.
- At least 4 years of professional Core Java development experience
- Professional experience with C++ is preferred in order to read legacy code
- 2+ years working within an Investment Bank or similar financial institution
- Ideally experience working with Equities or Fixed Income, ideally in pricing
- Experience with designing and developing national or global scale complex applications
- The ability to work with a number of teams in a fast-paced environment within a large organization
The client are open to taking either full time employees or independent contractors for this opening.
Skills: Core Java, J2SE, Multithreading, SQL, UNIX, LINUX, C++, Intex, Equities, Fixed Income, Pricing