Equity Derivatives Flow Salesperson
The Equity Derivatives team has an excellent opportunity for an Equity Derivatives Flow Salesperson. This position will involve building and managing relationships over the phone and in person. The ideal candidates should be well versed in both symmetric derivative products (swaps) and asymmetric derivative products (optionality). Also well versed in volatility products (variance swaps) exotics, structured vol. Working knowledge of macro and single stock fundamentals to help formulate directional option ideas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Execute strategic plans to expand existing client base.
• Manage and develop client relationships and present new business ideas to clients.
• Provide clients with market information, market commentary, and research-based execution advice.
• Gather information and translate research to analyze the market; carry out detailed data analysis and valuation.
• Identify issues affecting clients.
• Keep market-making traders/sales trader abreast of the relevant issues with their customers.
As one of the world's top Equities houses, UBS remains committed to delivering every aspect of the investment process. From new issue origination and distribution; to top-ranked single stock, sector, macro-economic and strategic research; to cash, synthetics, exchange traded derivatives, equity derivatives and program trading execution; to comprehensive prime brokerage and securities lending services, we help our clients identify and access the investments that match their specific objectives.
UBS has earned industry accolades for our capabilities in the creation of alternative ways to achieve alpha, including flow derivatives, convertible bonds and equity-derivative products, structured products, commodity indices, a diverse managed accounts platform, and a full service structured solutions team that can craft a bespoke investment instrument to suit your objectives — from simple products to complex derivatives and hybrids. We also provide a comprehensive suite of dynamic analytical tools to help you generate ideas, assess performance and follow market flows.
Your experience and skills
• Four year bachelor degree or international equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of Equity Derivative experience at a financial services firm
• Series 7 and 63
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.