Equity Finance Trading Assistant
Are you a detail-oriented trouble-shooter? Do you know how to provide support as part of a team? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- Work as a trading assistant in a crucial role for the success of GEF sales and trading desk
- Work closely with sales and trading for booking delta-one swaps, forwards and combos
- Be responsible for the ETF creation/redemption bookings for inventory management
- Help with the special situations desk bookings and inventory management swap allocations
You will be working on the Global Equity Finance (GEF) Sales and Trading Desk. Fundamentally the role involves ensuring the timely and accurate capture of trade data within the risk management system, being the most integral part of the trade process flow. The team has day-to-day interaction with the Front Office, other Operations' areas, Finance, Credit Risk, Market Risk, and IT in solving complex problems.
Your experience and skills
- An excellent understanding of delta one products and systems
- Experience with ETF creation/redemption bookings for inventory management
- A willingness to work toward completion of the Series 7, 63 and 57 exams
- A critical thinker who communicates clearly
- A self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
- Able to thrive in a high intensity and highly demanding role
- Always professional (but you have the human touch)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.