The Execution Manager is a seasoned professional role. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. This individual will be detail oriented and have the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes investor targeting strategies for corporations
- Manages customized due diligence programs for some of the firm's largest institutional accounts
- Budgets, organizes and delivers the Equity franchises conference offering
- Manages Market & Banking's thought leaders program
- Responsible for managing our non-deal roadshow, investor trip and conference offerings, in order to maximize the access to corporates for our institutional clients
- Liaises with both corporate and institutional clients, and the planning and organization of the actual access event.
- Works in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Builds a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assesses risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; demonstrating proper consideration for the firm's reputation
- Adheres to Citi's Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as defined by your role which will be communicated
- Obtains and maintains all registrations/licenses which are required for your role, within the appropriate timeframe
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years previous experience
- Proven ability to apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function
- Proven ability to integrate subject matter and industry expertise
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey ideas in a comprehensive manner
- Self-starter with an acumen to think and solve problems independently
- Commitment to quality and client satisfaction
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Research Job Family:
Equity Access Strategies Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting