Executive Assistant, Fixed Income Chief Investment Office
- New York, NY, États-Unis New York NY US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is sourcing for a professional, dynamic and enthusiastic Executive Assistant who functions well as part of a team, in an efficient, detail-oriented, and proactive manner. The ideal candidate is a seasoned professional who has deep experience supporting senior management with global responsibilities in a fast-paced global financial services firm. The candidate should be a team player, extremely motivated, resourceful, organized, communicative, and able to leverage the managers' time by completing tasks independently with strong attention to detail and a consistently positive attitude. The position is based in New York.
- Responsible for the daily schedule of one or more senior individuals; anticipate necessary background materials, directions and other items required for each activity on the schedule. Maintain busy calendars, schedule meetings and ensure managers arrive to meetings on time
- Handle a broad range of duties from day to day operational activities to scheduling meetings and correspondence with Executive management and Board members and their assistants
- Meet and greet visitors and clients, answer phones, coordinate conference rooms and meal arrangements
- Handle a large volume of travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, car service arrangements and driving directions as needed
- Manage inventory of supply stock for the team
- Process and track expense reports and reimbursements
- Produce letters, memoranda, presentations, reports, etc. as necessary; proofread documents for appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Manage distribution list, email and participant tracking for monthly client call
- Provide core administrative support such as faxing, filing, and copying
- Performing ad hoc projects as needed
- Professional, polished conduct in all aspects
- Excellent phone manner and management a must
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and thrive working as part of a team
- Absolute discretion and appropriate handling of highly sensitive information essential
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and interact with senior management under highly demanding conditions
- Ability to seamlessly manage multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment
- Flexibility to handle multiple and/or last minute changes in scheduling
- Ability to anticipate needs and make sound decisions with minimal direction
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a must
- Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments with a high degree of accuracy, and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- High energy level with professional, positive attitude
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance
- Ability to work well in a team environment, getting along with multiple personalities and be proactive in assisting and supporting others, providing backup as needed
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience - secretarial school a plus
- Minimum seven years of corporate administrative experience in roles that interfaced with external clients and executive management
- Must have superior skills in MS Word, Outlook and proficiency knowledge in PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience and proficiency working with automated expense tracking, online travel etc.
- Must be flexible to work overtime and be available as needed
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.